Using Honey for Acne Treatment
|Honey for Acne Treatment|
You can clean the skin holistically using natural products and healthy foods. One of the natural products that can be used to treat facial acne as well as enhance and tighten facial skin is honey. Honey for acne treatment is being the best choice for you.
Honey face mask could used to get rid of acne; acne scars, and reduces redness and irritation caused by acne. Honey contains natural healing properties consisting of enzymes, antioxidants, and anti-bacterial properties that can help cleanse the skin.
In addition, honey is an excellent natural moisturizer. Honey can also reduce excess oil on the skin. Face mask made of honey is very good for people who have sensitive skin. 2-3 times a week using honey for acne face mask, not only will reduce acne and scars, but it will also make the skin glow.
Here are tips using honey for acne and scars treatment:
1. Use bandanas to prevent my hair to the face area before using a face mask of honey.
2. Remove all make-up and wash your face with a mild soap and warm water before use honey mask.
3. Pour a tablespoon of raw honey in a small bowl. If you like, you can warm the honey in the microwave for 10 seconds before using it.
4. Apply honey to use applicator or fingers that have previously been cleared. Apply honey with a thick layer all over the face area. Let the honey attached to the face for 15 minutes to an hour.
5. To eliminate honey mask, apply a small towel that has been dampened with warm water to the face. Repeat this process until all the honey is really clean from the face.
You can use the honey for acne mask 2-3 times a week to get the best result.